Culture24’s Direct Data Entry (DDE) database is the UK’s most comprehensive database of visual arts and heritage venue, events and exhibition listings.
It’s free to input listings and we share them out with publishing partners for free too – our aim is to get them shared and used far and wide.
Listings you add to the DDE database can be published on Culture24’s websites:
- Museum Crush – All UK events, and arts and heritage venues open to the public.
- Museums At Night – All events taking place as part of the Museums at Night festival.
- Show Me – family friendly events and venues.
And our partner sites, including:
- Art UK – All eligible events and organisations (more info)
- IWM First World War Centenary Partnership – All participating venues and their WW1 events (more info)
- Age of Revolution – Any events covering the Age of Revolution 1775 – 1848
Whether you’re uploading your events programme to be published on our websites or using our data to supply listings on your own website, blog or app, the DDE is completely free to use and supported by our expert staff.
If you’re looking for your DDE dashboard, you can access it here:
More info on adding your venue’s listings.
More info on using our listings data.