Update your info
A quick and easy guide to getting started with Culture24′s DDE system.
Joining Culture24′s Direct Data Entry (DDE) network of cultural organisations enables you to update your organisation’s profile and add information on your facilities, services, exhibitions, events, collections and resources.
1. Already using DDE and know your log-in details? Here’s the link to the DDE dashboard, off you go!
2. If you’re already signed up to DDE, but have forgotten your password, no problem – simply head to the DDE dashboard and follow the clear instructions to be reminded.
3. Not sure if your organisation is using DDE yet? Search the www.culture24.org.uk website to find out if you have a profile page.
4. If you are listed on Culture24 you need your free username and password in order to access DDE. If you don’t know either of these, never fear, just fill in this short form and we’ll get back to you asap. Our log-in system changed in April 2011 so if you haven’t used DDE since then you do need to fill in that form to retrieve your new details.
4. If you’re not yet signed up to DDE, you need to tell us a bit more about yourself to join the network – go to this simple online sign up form to register.
5. If you’re having any difficulties using the DDE system, our FAQs might be able to help.
6. You must agree to our DDE terms and conditions in order to use the system.
Information, news and updates:
If you’d simply like to be kept up to date with what we’re doing, you can sign up for our free network newsletter.
If you have any further questions at all about getting your profile, listings and resources on Culture24 contact Ruth Harper - firstname.lastname@example.org.